The Housing Hub is a website that advertises properties for people with disabilities.
Getting around the Housing Hub is easy! Choose a location and whether you want to rent or buy, enter your support and accessibility needs and lifestyle preferences. Then search through the listings.
If you find something you like, contact the housing provider directly through the Housing Hub.
1. Sign up to create your profile
3. Add your current living arrangements
4. Add your housing preferences
5. Add your independence and support needs
6. You're ready to find your match on the Housing Hub
Creating a profile is up to you. You can still use this website without giving us information. Any information you give will be used to help you find a new property.
After acquiring a brain injury Will's close-knit family worked tirelessly to get Will home to his own apartment. "He's 27, like he's not meant to be in a nursing home."