The Housing Hub is a website that advertises properties for people with disabilities.
Getting around the Housing Hub is easy! Choose a location and whether you want to rent or buy, enter your support and accessibility needs and lifestyle preferences. Then search through the listings.
If you find something you like, contact the housing provider directly through the Housing Hub.
1. Sign up to create your profile
3. Add your current living arrangements
4. Add your housing preferences
5. Add your independence and support needs
6. You're ready to find your match on the Housing Hub
Creating a profile is up to you. You can still use this website without giving us information. Any information you give will be used to help you find a new property.
Linda explains the steps involved when looking for SDA highlighting the changes for her son and herself since the move.