Important websites in your state

HomeHelp & Resources


The following websites contain information and policies that may help you with your housing journey:

NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission

Health and Community Services Complaints Commission (NT)

Disability Services Commissioner (VIC)

Health and Community Services Complaints Commissioner (SA)

Ageing and disability commission (NSW)

Queensland Human Rights Commission

ACT Human Rights Commission

Health and Disability Services Complaints Office (WA)

Human Services and Housing Departments in your State or Territory

If you have not registered for housing with the Human Services department in your State or Territory, you may do so by visiting the relevant website in your state or territory:

  • ACT– Housing and Community Services ACT
  • NSW– Family and Community Services NSW
  • NT– Department of Housing NT
  • SA– Department of Human Services SA
  • QLD– Department of Housing and Public Works QLD
  • TAS– Department of Health and Human Services TAS
  • VIC– Department of Health and Human Services VIC
  • WA– Department of Communities (Housing) WA

Short & Medium Term Accommodation

When a person is waiting for their best long term housing option to be ready, they may need interim or temporary housing. The NDIS has made STA & MTA funding available. Click the link below to fund out more about this funding.

Short and Medium Term Accommodation Funding

Personal Stories

Building SDA

Property Developer, Keith Fagg talks about his motivation for building Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA).

View Building SDA

Trevor chooses how he wants to live

Linda, Trevor's Mum, shares how Trevor's life has changed since he chose to live in an SDA apartment.

View Trevor chooses how he wants to live

Featured Homes