Access the expertise of the Housing Hub team
The Housing Hub team offers a range of different services that help housing providers to be providers of choice for potential and existing tenants. We offer specialist consultancy and training services that build your team's capacity ensuring you are able to provide a high-quality service to your tenants.
Our team can help with:
- Consulting: our experienced consultants can support you to gain your own expertise in areas such as (but not limited to) vacancy management, onsite provider selection and oversight, transition management and quality SDA provision for tenants.
- Training: our team can deliver tailored training sessions that support your ongoing development and quality service delivery.
Find out more
Contact Melody Carbarns via phone on 0499 111 848 or email email@example.com
About our team
Our team has supported over 800 people with disability to get offers for new SDA homes through our work with quality SDA providers. In addition, we’ve supported hundreds of other applicants to go through the application process.
Through this work, the team has gained extensive experience in managing the application processes including expert knowledge on SDA eligibility, tenant suitability and engagement of the SDA community. We engage in ongoing and regular communication with SDA tenants to gain valuable insights into best practice SDA.
Benefits of our services
- Deep understanding of the SDA market
- Expertise and experience in connecting with hard-to-reach tenant cohort
- Established links and networks within the health, disability and aged care sectors
- Experience in finding and matching tenants across a range of developments
- An understanding of the untapped demand for SDA
- Internal knowledge and expertise of the NDIS and SDA eligibility requirements
- Best practice experience and knowledge
- People with disability are at the centre of everything we do
- We seek social change by leading in our sector to build sustainable and innovative products that facilitates people with disability choosing where and how they live
- We build confidence of the housing sector through collaboration, capacity building and tenancy solutions
- Our work is aligned to Summer Foundation’s evidence base and approach
- Our team has courage, fails fast and approaches problems with curiosity to achieve our vision
Learn more about our Services
Find out more
Contact Melody Carbarns via phone on 0499 111 848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Housing Provider today
Already have a Profile?