Premium Market Data Subscription Service
The Housing Hub research team will develop a data report in spreadsheet format that will be emailed to subscribers on a quarterly basis in early January, April, July and October each year. Each report will include the three preceding months of data for both demand and supply indicators by SA3 and SA4 locations (these locations are Statistical Areas set by the Australian Bureau of Statistics). An interactive dashboard is also included.
Our Premium Market Data Subscription Service includes:
- Market data on housing preferences for any given location within Australia
- Valuable insights to help you decide where to build based on consumer behaviour and preferences via search behaviour
- Access to current demand data for all locations
- Both SDA and non-SDA demand and supply data over a 90-day period
- The latest NDIA data – giving you a convenient overview of key market data in one place
See how you can benefit from Housing Hub data
Request a Demo with our consultantBook a DemoBook a Demo
The report has tabs showing the following data. Each tab has every SA3 and SA4 location listed, so data on each tab can be easily cross-referenced.
- Number of searches on the Housing Hub for Buy vs Rent (including lease term)
- SDA and non-SDA searches on the Housing Hub
- SDA Design Categories searched for
- Number of bedrooms, bathrooms, carparks searched on the Housing Hub
- Who people wish to live with (as searched for on the Housing Hub)
- Support requirements searched for
- NDIA data on participants with SDA funding (from the most recent NDIA data)
- NDIA data on participants with SDA funding seeking new housing by SDA Design Category
The report will also show the following NDIA data about the supply of SDA housing by SA3 and SA4 location:
- Enrolled dwellings by SDA Design Category (new build, existing/legacy and in-kind)
- Unfinished dwellings by SDA Design Category
- Reported pipeline dwellings by SDA Design Category from our most recent SDA Supply in Australia report
Premium data subscription costs:
- 3 months of data (one report): $2,500 + GST
- 6 months of data (two reports): $4,500 + GST
- 12 months of data (four reports): $8,000 + GST
Watch the video below for an overview of the interactive dashboard and spreadsheet included in the Market Data Subscription.
The Housing Hub will prepare the reports for internal information purposes only, based on data available at the date of the report. While reasonable attempts are made to obtain data from reliable sources, the Housing Hub does not verify its accuracy or completeness.
Our reports do not constitute advice. You should make your own enquiries and obtain your own professional advice before taking any action, or refraining from taking any action, in respect of the information in our reports.
Meet the Team
Digital Product Manager
Customer Solutions Coordinator
Business Development Specialist
Digital Product Coordinator
Become a Housing Provider today
Already have a Profile?