We are actively searching for an enthusiastic, hard working and driven professional who will lead a new team to undertake community engagement and marketing activities. We are looking for a person with hands-on experience in developing, executing and monitoring digital marketing strategy. The focus for the next 12 months is to significantly grow the users of housinghub.org.au
The Engagement Manager will be a strong and dynamic leader who will focus on developing the marketing strategy across the Housing Hub teams. You will be supported by an experienced Team Lead who will take care of the day to day mentoring, support and guidance of the engagement team members.
You will be focused on marketing strategy development, execution and monitoring of our performance. You will bring your extensive experience in establishing and executing digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
We are looking for someone with hands-on experience, not a theoretical understanding of digital marketing. We expect you to get into the team, roll up your sleeves and work with each product lead to ensure detailed and effective tactics are in place. You will personally measure performance and make changes month to month across the whole suite of Housing Hub products as required.
- Development of a marketing strategy to reach and convert Seekers, Supporters and Providers as our core customers and users of the Housing Hub with a focus on digital chanels
- Development of a detailed work plan for the Engagement Team to bring together all Housing Hub engagement actions across Housing Hub product, Tenancy Matching Service and work to attract seekers
- Coaching team members to develop their individual work plans and/or campaigns and ongoing monitoring of data to ensure they are achieving their goals month to month
- Develop relationships with key organisations to build reach of the Housing Hub
- Development of key data dashboard for all engagement activities to facilitate monthly review and adjustments
- Review and input into Engagement activities of the Tenancy Matching Service Engagement team to ensure alignment and to get the most out of our whole team’s eﬀorts
- Keep across the external environment and stay up to date on the accessible housing market, including understanding our customers / users and competitors
- Work with the General Manager to develop new strategy and products to meet customer needs
- Review and manage content marketing strategy
- Review and maintain eﬀective tools for in person engagement activities across the Engagement Team including workshops, information resources, the SDA Housing advice line
- Development and running of online channels such as via the website and social media platforms (note that houisnghub.org.au is our product and we have a Product Manager who has overall responsibility for the website)
- Review and maintain brand assets
- Review and maintain comms assets
- Manage Human Resources eﬀectively across the Housing Options Team including providing training, coaching and supervision to team members in line with our culture and operational priorities (see our expectations of Leaders here).
- Develop KPIs for the team and report back on these regularly using data and take action as required to manage any areas lagging behind target performance
- Foster a positive culture where all team members can contribute and feel valued
- Participate in the Housing Matching Leadership Team meetings and lead across the team in line with our values and culture
- Other duties as requested by General Manager
- Management of cost centre budget and associated reporting
- Work with the Business Development team members to coordinate activities and messages
- Participation in regular meetings as required
- Remain ﬂexible to role changes according to relevant skills and experience, changing work environments, work priorities and organisational needs
- Represent the organisation externally at industry events and meetings
- Degree in Marketing, Business or Commerce
- Signiﬁcant experience in creating marketing strategies for a whole business, implementing the strategy and monitoring performance, preferably in the social impact sector
- Extensive hands on experience in creating, implementing, monitoring and adjusting successful digital marketing campaigns for at least 5 years is a must - including Pay Per Click, SEO and Social
- A customer-centric approach - valuing lived experience and bringing this to the work
- At least two years in a leadership role with experience leading teams with a focus on coaching and developing
- Hands on experience in Google Analytics, AdWords and SEO tools
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Oﬃce Suite and Google Drive
- Conﬁdent ability with building relationships within the sector
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Adaptable to changing environments
- In-depth knowledge of data analysis
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
There is never a dull moment working at this incredible organisation. The ability to be organised, manage multiple stakeholders and communications at once and work at a high energy level is important. If you want to work in the disability sector but at a commercial sector pace – and get the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of many people with disability – then this is the place for you.
- Please click the blue 'Apply now' button below to be re-directed to our recruitment system where you will be asked to upload your application to the key selection criteria questions. Stay tuned for your notifications by email and SMS
- Applicants are required to have Australian Work Rights
- Applications will be considered as they come in
- To view the full Position Description click here
If you require any further information or assistance applying for the role please contact us on 03 9894 7006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, applications can be submitted online, over the phone, video call or any other method that suits you.
Back to Work with us
The Housing Hub is an equal opportunity employer, we know that strength comes with diversity and encourages applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. We don’t discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.